Theses and Dissertations
The Doctoral Theses and Academic Publications Service is responsible for the conservation and management of the Doctoral Theses and Academic Publications collection at the Complutense University of Madrid.
Procedure for the consultation of an unpublished doctoral thesis:
- Search the Library of the University Complutense Catalog (Check for the existence of published or unpublished copies in the Faculty libraries)
- The petitioner will complete a printed application and can make the request by mail, email and phone or in person at the Service.
- The Service process the request and will give an appointment to the applicant.
- To consult the thesis the applicant must present an ID card or other official identification (library card, passport, driving license)
- The consultation is done under the conditions signed in the printed form.
- The user has 15 days to consult the document or it will be returned to the warehousing company
- Academic year: Monday to Friday 9:00 to 20:30 h.
- Non academic period: July and August: 9:00 to 14:30 h.
- Other non academic periods will be announced previously.